Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Moment of Football Glory

There I was, standing on the sideline of Utah State University's spring football practice. My assignment for the day was to film some highlights. I was having a wonderful time when things turned ugly in an instant. 

Most people tend to run away when they sense that something is about to collide with them. Not me. I stood my ground as the cornerback, safety, and wide receiver came at me at full speed. The truth of the story is because I was so concentrated on my camera, I had no idea what was going on. If you notice in the film everyone around me backs up. I don't move a muscle as they come flying into my unsuspecting body. The amazing part of this was that I protected the camera as I came tumbling to the ground. I'll let the video do the talking however. Enjoy me hitting the turf from three different angles!  






4 comments:

  1. hahaha. no one pulls off getting hit by football players classier than you. Was that a sports coat I saw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The least you could do is keep the camera steady next time. Hahahaha! Just glad you didn't get hurt. Can't say the same thing for the corner back you landed on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that didnt hurt to bad. But I have to admit I was laughing so hard when I watched this. Way to take one for the team Brad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just glad no cameramen were harmed in the making of this film.

    ReplyDelete