Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

King of Kong

Recently I saw a documentary that everyone should see. It is called King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters. The movie is, in short, about a man named Steve Wiebe and his quest to achieve immortality in the Donkey Kong world. Steve and his arch nemesis Billy Mitchell duke it out to see who will achieve the highest all time recorded score of the classic arcade game. This film is the pinnacle of the documentary genre.

After watching the film I was directed by my good cousin Taylor to add Walter Day on Facebook. Walter Day is the referee depicted at the bottom of the logo. In my ignorance, I believed that it wasn't possible for Walter to answer my friend request. Walter proved me wrong in a big way....Here is our conversation on facebook.




Walter and I will always have a friendship that will last. King of Kong changed my life and I would highly recommend it to everyone that has ever walked on this planet we call earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment