Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Peeves That Pet Me.

Recently I have been feeling nostalgic and I have thereby determined to make my very own list for 2010. I would like to present to you my top 5 pet peeves of the previous year. Let me begin.


1. Who Cares If My Soda Is Diet?- One pet peeve of mine is when I am absentmindedly sipping back a diet soda, and some wise guy comes up to me and tells me that it's less healthy for me that regular soda. That it will give me heart disease, and as a result I will die at a very young age. This peeves me. 


2. The Seconds On The Microwave!- I have to admit I am royally peeved when I notice that there are two or maybe three seconds on left on the microwave. Are you people seriously so impatient that you can't wait three more seconds for your food to be done?


3. Maybe I Want To Hear That!- I must admit that peevage occurs for me when someone mutes the television for commercials. What if I want to hear what these people are selling me? I know that it's supposed to be for "talking time", but sometimes it's just silence while everyone looks at each other. 


4. Women's Basketball- So as not to offend anyone I will not elaborate on this one.


5. Prego- The thing that peeves me more than any peeving device in this world are those awful pregnancy photos. I'm sorry to those people reading this that enjoy looking at pregnant bellies. I absolutely do not! I'm ok with it if the women in pregnancy has a shirt on or whatever but some of these pictures make me sick!


Warning the picture you are about to see may contain disturbing images. Those with epilepsy may want to refrain from looking. 






Thank you for your time. I sure hope that this list brings you much joy and laughter. My name is Brad Francis and sometimes I blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment