Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

This Has Probably Never Happened to Anyone but My Friend Marc.

I have decided to stick with the scooter stories for one more post and this one is a doooozie! This has probably never happened to anyone in the history of the world besides my buddy Marc. I honestly believe that. Four years ago on the empty streets of Pleasant Grove Utah Marc Miller and I had a scooter gang. We drove the land in search of beautiful babes and stunning views. Sunday night we would drive to Utah Lake and back for no apparent reason. 


One thing I have learned in my excursions scooting is that the buddy system is best. When you go lone wolf terrible things happen, and my good man Marc was a victim of that. He was cruising home one night when one of the most stunning things to ever happen to a human being occurred to him. As he was absentmindedly riding his scooter at around 30 miles an hour a common deer plowed into the side of his scooter. As you can imagine this was a shocking experience for Marc. Fur was flying as he skidded across the rough pavement. Marc says that he was so stunned he didn't even know what had happened at first. When he looked up from the carnage he saw the deer bounding into the distance and he knew. 


I have to ask myself several questions when pondering the deer's intentions. Was this a malicious act on the human race or mere coincidence? How many deer carcases line Utah roads...? Maybe this deer's Aunt or Sister In-law had recently been part of one of these accidents, and this deer was out for blood. Like the JFK assassination we may never know completely what happened that night, but what we do know is that's one funny story to tell to people at Marc's expense. Signing out Bradley Francis. 

1 comment:

  1. That's the weirdest thing ever! Oh, and everytime I picture u on ur scooter, I can hear the wicked witch's theme song in my head. . .

    ReplyDelete