Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Shopping Troubles?

Christmas seems to be the commercial holiday of the year. From stocking stuffers to Ipod's people go completely bonkers over what to get each other. May I give my two cents on Christmas presents that would we be greatly appreciated by those who watch the As Seen On TV Commercials similar to the ones that I tend to enjoy. Here are my Top 5 As Seen On TV christmas presents for this year.

1. The Snuggie

I would absolutely be tickled pink if I recieved a snuggie this christmas season. In part, because I have always wanted to make a music video called "Teach me how to Snuggie". Also because I am an avid reader and what could be better than reading in a snuggie?


2. Chia Pet


The Chia Pet is a classic As Seen On TV item. If I were to get a Chia Pet it would mostly definitely be the Barak Obama Chia Pet. Foremost because Barak is the first American President to have hair plausible to make a Chia Pet into. Could you imagine James Madison as a Chia Pet?....I sure as heavens can't. 


3. Shake Weight 


Surprisingly it's very difficult to find Shake Weight pictures on the internet so I had to borrow my friend's, and take a picture of myself. Who wouldn't want to lose some arm flab collected over the holidays? I know that I would.


4. The Magic Bullet

This little beauty was a joy in the Francis household for quite some time. I do raise a voice of warning to the buyer. Don't be fooled. You will not be able to juice your tomatoes in 7 seconds. Unless you like a enjoy a chunky tomato puree. Which I'm sure you do not!


5. The Miracle Blade


One of my heroes would have to be Chef Tony for his ingenious innovations in the kitchen. My father has for many years wished that we owned the miracle blade cutting system. I would have to agree with the man. These blades can cut through shoe leather or cement. Why you would ever want to do that in the kitchen I don't know, but you must admit that's wicked cool.

So my good friends, if you are ever at a loss at what to get for that special someone. Look no further than the Home Shopping Network on your television screen. You may be surprised at what you find there. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite thing about shake weight is that its commercials are appropriate for everyone. Nice Background btdubz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad, I really enjoy ur writing. U make me laugh! Excellent post!

    ReplyDelete